New Podcast from LEONARDO: WATER IS IN THE AIR: Physics, Politics and Poetics of Water http://www.mitpressjournals.org/page/podcast_episode24_LEON
Jean-Marc Chomaz, Mikael Fernström, Sean Taylor, Annick Bureaud, and Roger Malina on Water Is in the Air (Leonardo e-book series):
- Jean-Marc Chomaz, CNRS research director at the École Polytechnique Hydrodynamics Laboratory (Ladhyx) and professor at École Polytechnique. He is a member of the artist group Labofactory.
- Mikael Fernström and Sean Taylor, the art-science collaborators behind Softday. Fernström and Taylor teach at the University of Limerick.
- Annick Bureaud, independent art critic, curator and event organizer, researcher and teacher in art and technosciences. She is the director of Leonardo/OLATS, European sister organization to Leonardo/ISAST.
- Roger Malina, physicist, astronomer, editor-in-chief of Leonardo, and distinguished professor at the University of Texas, Dallas.
- Jean-Marc Chomaz, Mikael Fernström, Sean Taylor, Annick Bureaud, and
- Roger Malina on Water Is in the Air (Leonardo e-book series)
Our contributors discuss their work in the arts and sciences, which is showcased in Leonardo’s new article collection, Water Is in the Air: Physics, Politics, and Poetics of Water in the Arts. Water Is in the Air explores the ways that artists, from all over the world, working at the cutting edge of science and engineering, create work that addresses critical issues of water in culture and society.
MIT Press Journals invites you to join the conversation.
Listen to the FREE podcast:
Purchase Water Is in the Air and other Leonardo e-books
Check out the rest of our free podcast series on our website:
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/page/podcastsMIT Press Journals Podcasts